Thursday, November 13, 2008

41 Days Already?!

I can't believe it's only 41 days till Christmas! That's really just right around the corner! It's so hard to think of the holidays, though, when it just doesn't feel like the holidays outside... Mom checked the weather report and, supposedly, it's going to cool off this weekend. I sure hope so! The cooler weather would definitely help put me in the "Christmas spirit/mood" next week when we're putting up my mom's 12-foot Christmas tree! She's still in denial about that happening next Wednesday... But, the tree is SO big and it takes SO long to get it set up and decorated...and with my dad being SO busy for work...that's the only time he has to do it! So, next week it is...and I'm uber-excited about it! I LOVE Christmas...and it's on its way! I'll be going on a treasure hunt around my house toward the end of next week, looking for all my Christmas decorations stored in various boxes all over the place... Finding the boxes is almost like having Christmas morning come early! I can't wait!

0 comments: