Thursday, January 22, 2009

Birthday Busy...

Most of today was spent searching for and buying everything we need for Kassia's party on Saturday. Of course, there were still items that I ended up forgetting... But, the fact that I actually remembered them later as opposed to not remembering them at all definitely says something! My poor brain hurts! I was just getting comfortable with the idea of sleeping 6 to 7 hours consecutively when Kassia started teething...and now, she wakes up 1 or 2 times a night again... So, to say the least, my head doesn't function very well without sleep...and having to plan a birthday party with minimal brain function is hard! I'm so glad Mom's nearby because we let her brain do the thinking... I'm getting really excited about having everyone over for the party, though! What a neat way to celebrate our sweet baby's first birthday - with all our friends! Tonight, I'll be packing the gift bags...and tomorrow, Mom's coming over to help with all the baking and icing the cakes...YUM! Alrighty, well, guess I'd better finish this up... Scott'll be home from work soon!

0 comments: