Sunday, January 18, 2009

Blueberry Muffins, Luxury Bubble Bath, and the "Underdogs!"

It was a packed weekend!

Saturday morning, I stopped by the Redland campus of RCCC to say, "Hi," to the ladies of "Real Life Scrapbooking" and bring them some blueberry muffins to snack on while they were being creative... I love seeing what neat projects everyone's working on! So many talented ladies!

Saturday night, I attended the NB RCCC ladies' "Spaaaahhhh" night and had a blast! The food was delicous! And, the fellowship was hilarious! There was a gift exchange at the end of the night...(you know, the fun one where you can steal people's gifts if you like!)...and, after my gift was stolen, I ended up opening the very last gift - a HUGE bottle of luxury eucalyptus spearmint bubble bath! I can't wait to put it to use!

And, today, we joined up with some friends to celebrate Connie's (a lady from our small group) 30th birthday with her family at her home... Part of the party involved watching the Eagles vs. Cardinals NFL play-off game, which I was all excited about since I rarely get to watch football at home...(Scott doesn't really care for it) Arizona hasn't been in the play-offs since the 60's, I think... They did really well in the first half, but it was more like a run-away than an actual game, so I started rooting for Philly in the second half. And, the Eagles made quite the come-back, so it made the game much more interesting. In the end, though, the "Underdogs," the Cardinals, prevailed! Such a great game! I'm so excited that they're heading to the Superbowl! We'll see how they do against the Steelers...

Alright, well, it's time for me to head off to bed... Here's hoping for a great week! Monday, here I come!

0 comments: