Thursday, January 8, 2009

Some of My Favorite Photos from the Holidays...


Small group Christmas get-together - playing "Taboo"
Hannah and Josh, wearing our Christmas hats
Daniel and Jenny, the "newlyweds," looking sweet and cuddly by the Christmas tree

Christmas Eve service at the New Braunfels campus

Kassia, helping Nonie read the newspaper on Christmas Eve morning

Kassia and Nonie

Kassia and Papa

Kassia reaching for one of Nonie's Christmas ornaments...(I just love how this one turned out!)
Mom's pretty table all set for Christmas dinner

Kassia and I with Nonie's Christmas decorations in the background



Our first "family" Christmas picture in front of our tree

Kassia, excited about opening presents

Jeff and Caleb, wearing their new hats we got them for Christmas

One last hug "goodbye" at the airport before Caleb had to fly back to Wyoming

Jeff, Kassia, and I - taken just before Jeff shaved his head because he had to report back to the Army that evening

2 comments:

Barb said...

Great holiday pics Steph! Let's get together soon and catch up. I miss you and Kassia...

Pamela said...

Steph!! You did such a great job posting all these pics! I love the one of Kassia reaching for the ornament too! And the one of just you and her and the one of the 3 of you. I miss you guys so much! I'll be praying for Scott's headaches. Love you!