Thursday, January 8, 2009

Someone's Creeping Up the Stairs!

I was just sitting here at the computer, finishing up posting pictures to the previous blog entry, when I could've sworn I heard someone coming up the stairs! Of course, I was completely absorbed in trying to get the photos in the order I wanted...and making sure I centered my captions for each photo correctly... And, I heard this faint shuffling of feet... Sure enough, about that time, Scott pokes his head into the room and startles me!

He's home from work with another migraine headache...

I'm not sure what to think about all this... I know he needs to go see the doctor about it, but he refuses to go, saying that the doctor "really won't be able to do anything." Please pray for him - that whatever's causing these migraines will be taken care of...and that he'll go visit the doctor to get a professional opinion... And, pray for our family - because every time he misses work for these headaches, he's obviously not getting paid, and we really need that money... Thanks...

0 comments: